back in time, but only in my mind - p jazper
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

His large body sunk even more as the she-wolf spoke. She seemed to be a very sweet girl. Well educated but the sounds of it. As Geneva spoke complimenting the library his pride grew. This library was his work of art and it was just that. He had spent half a year fixing it up. "Why thank you. I go out to Halifax atlest once a month and bring back a stack of new books from stores and houses. You'll fine everything's in alphabetical order and there'll always be something new to read."

She was a smaller wolfess. Not very strong looking at all and he was sure most wolves could probably take her down. As she spoke he nodded and smiled away. "Haha, Geveva it is then. Jazper's fine naturally and yes it's sweet to have someone else to have in the library, my mother Deuce lives in Pheonix Valley now she taught me to read and write. I'm sure you're going to make an amazing addition to Crimson Dreams!" He wasn't surprised to hear she did not play and he hurried her twoards the piano with her curiousity. Quickly he sat down on the bench and patted the spot beside him. Streching out his arms and with a goofy grin his hands started to move across the keys.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread