back in time, but only in my mind - p jazper
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

The wolfess's child like scamper amused Jazz. It was like watching a child on her first day out of the den. As he played he watched her with his golden eyes smiling at her awe. One thing he loved above all else was making his packmates happy and music seemed ot be one of those pleasures. As she spoke he slowed to a stop and looked at her with a sideways grin. "Music does that to wolves you know. It's like music is part of our animal instinct. I showed one of Naniko's boys, Hevan how to play a bit. He's going to turn into one heck of a wolf when he's older..." He trailed off as he began to stand motioning to her to follow him to the back of the library.

As he walked he motioned around listing off the types of books she could find in all sections until he stopped. Infront of them was a large class case. It was more of a desk with a glass top and with in it lay an orange tinted violin. He brought his paw to a drawer and pulled out a small silver key. Inserting the key into the small lock that kept the glass locked to the corner of the wooden desk, he slid the the glass open and carefully raised the violin with one hand while closing and locking up the desk once more with the other. "I collect instruments you see. I was playing this the day I first saw my girl Garnet." He explained softly as he began playing on the string instrument gently and lovingly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread