back in time, but only in my mind - p jazper
[html]
I suck. I am sorry! But I am sooo ready to get back on track!

"Haven's already one hell of a kid," Geneva said, smiling at the thought of the young orange pup. She had enjoyed spending time with him. And she was sure that before she knew it he'd grow from a youth into a young man. She couldn't wait to see how he'd grow. She was happy for the chance to be part of his life. "It wouldn't surprise me that he's already showing aptitude and talent for music. He seems to be very creative."

She followed Jazz silently, careful to strain to listen to any sort of music the interesting male would produce. She had never really heard very much music all at once, so this was a unique treat for her. She smiled at the way he handled the stringed instrument, and she found that the sound this one produced was her favorite. Garnet. She mouthed the word. It was a beautiful name, probably for a beautiful girl. "You collect instruments?" she asked suddenly. She turned her attention to her satchel, which hung off her shoulder. She sneezed lightly as she rummaged in it before producing a tarnished, dented metallic rectangle. "This was my dad's," she said. "He used to make the prettiest music with it...although I never really figured out how it worked." She smiled ruefully before bringing the harmonica to her lips and blowing in it lightly. Shaky, squeaky notes emerged, eerie and out of tune.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread