forever like herself
Flayra stood in valor with her paws tightly gripped into the ground, waiting until the "wolf" was out of the grass. Neon was still perched on Flay's shoulder with his wings partially spread open for a defense preparation. Neon in the past was lost, he didn't know where his family or his friends were. He flew across lands and deserts trying to find them, but had no luck. However, a couple of months ago, he met Flayra. Since then, he went with her, they looked out for each other, and became the best of friends. To be honest, Neon was Flay's only friend, well, feathered friend. She needed another wolf as a friend too, not just another animal.

The wolf revealed itself, and Flayra let down her guard, returning to her original position. Neon too did what the young female did, drawing in his wings with his eyes set on the wolf that came out of the grass. He didn't attck. If he did, then Flayra would probably be attacked too. So, he had to behave himself if Flayra was to be accepted into the pack. The light grey pup looked at Cercelee with her blue eyes as the older female asked Flayra a question about being here. Flayra looked away for a few seconds before turning back with her answer. "Well, I wish to join this pack if it is ok. I'm a young pup, but I can't be out in the alone. That would be a particial reason. The other part I will say later. Can I join, please?" Flayra was standing in front of an elder wolf, so she would have to use manners.

Flayra had her blue eyes upon Cercelee, examining her from the head. She looked sort of 5 years old. Then again, Flay could be mistaken. It wouldn't be the first time.

Messages In This Thread