forever like herself
Actually, how did Flayra take care of herself. There wasn't anyone who. She just knew what to do. Her mother was like that, so mabye Flayra inherited her mother's talent. "No one took care of me, until I met Neon. I just had this feeling inside, telling me what to do. My mum was like that, so mabye I got it from here. Hard to believe, I know. I still can't believe it now." Saying that made it sound like Flayra was crazy. How she survived before meeting Neon, she didn't know much, expect that her feeling had something to do with it. That reason would make anyone think that she wasn't like an actual wolf, but she was real as the world.

Then there was the question about coming here instead of Phoenix Valley. Flayra had a pretty damn good reason why. "Well, you see, if I just go to him, he will make me stay with him because he wouldn't want to lose me again. I want him to see that I want to live a life separate from him. If I just give light presences of myself to him to help make him see." With that good reason, that should be enough for the older female.

Flayra then heard of wolves who might have seen her brother. If they really saw him, then the info they might give will be helpful to finding him. "Thank for that. I'll ask them when I get a chance to."

OOC:
Oops, I used the Pendzez account. could you delete the Pendzez post plz?

Messages In This Thread