forever like herself
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">
     Welcome! Sorry for my shortness, I tend to keep things brief in joining threads.

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose

Cercelee took in the youth’s answers, unsure if the child spoke truthfully or not. Cercelee couldn’t fathom a child that young caring for it’s self, but stranger things could and did happen. Besides the pup was here now, and she seemed set on coming to Dahlia rather than the Valley, with Crimson Dreams having closed their doors. Nodding to the child Cercelee officially welcomed Flayra into the pack. "Alright than, welcome to Dahlia de Mai. You are of course free to explore the pack lands, aside from other’s personal dens. Some of the members like to take old human buildings as their own dwelling, we of course have an abundance of those, and you may do the same, or perhaps if you want you could stay with someone until you get the feel of the lands a bit better."

Although who was available to take in the pup, Cer did not know. The Rosea wouldn’t mind if Flayra asked to stay with her, but Cer still had not claimed a place all her own, she only took shelter if the weather warranted it. Perhaps Flayra didn’t wish to stay with anyone, she had after all come all this way on her own, she did not seem to need anyone. "Well then, any questions?"
Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread