Of shoes and ships and sealing-wax
[html]

A sick feeling had long since settled inside of her stomach, throwing it for loops as she stood in waiting. She hadn't even thought of a single thing to say if she finally did manage to meet this relative of hers. "Hello, my dad says we're related." It just really didn't seem right at all, but there was very little else she could come up with to explain the whole situation. None of it even made sense to her really, not even how they were related exactly, just that they were somehow. She kept those thoughts in the front of her mind even as the sound of steps could be heard near and, though she was somewhat distracted, she would never allowed herself to be ambushed. Not again.

It didn't seem as if things would go that way though, for soon enough to approaching creature was in her line of sight, carrying a carefully wrapped bundle along with him. He seemed vaguely familiar, a sight that tugged in the back of her mind, but it wasn't until he spoke up that it all came back to her. "You.." She said quietly, but there was no tone of accusation there, rather a hint of surprise. "You were with my father that day.." She couldn't quite recall his name or even what all had happened after her father's rampage, but she didn't recall any sort of ill feeling toward him.

"I came here looking for someone called Iskata, he said I could find her in Phoenix Valley." She knew it wasn't much of an explanation though. "I don't have very much family left now, and my father says that I am related to her." Aside from that, she could offer very little information.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread