We must go on now
[html]

Though she did not assume he had meant to, the male had already sparked her fuse. She hated to be reminded that Mordulin and Fiacha had left, she hated to be reminded that she was responsible for the pack as a whole with the help of Tayui, stable and strong at her side. She hated to think that her world, that beautiful gleam of a treasure she had picked so long ago from her slumber, had faded. She had, in some ways, grown through her experiences with love and lust and loss, but it had come at a grave price. She had lost a part of herself, the happy, joyous part of herself. She was still happy, but it was not bubbling up from her very soul like it once had. She had, in essence, been left a cracked, fragile thing. "It saddens me to hear that Gibraltar left. We only met once, but he was a good wolf. Had a good head on his shoulders." She said quietly, considering all that she had been told. "But I knew he was gone, Gabriel de le Poer told me of the changes." And so did the whispers of the wind she was not special, certainly not so special as he was, or as her beloved Kaena's son Kerberos had been, but the witch blood was in her family, and what she dreamed half the time she assumed was real, but it was never certain. Days, weeks, months could pass and she would be struck by Deja vu and it would startle her.

"I felt that Storm was left in good hands by Adreon when he passed on. I hope you will continue the trend." She said quietly, completely ignoring the fact taht she too, had recently taken a pack as her own. "My name is Fatin, though you probably know that." And if he didnt, he really needed to start paying attention to the little rumors. She learned more from random snippets of stories than she could ever care to say, and it all helped her greatly. "Gibraltar helped to seal an understanding between Storm, Jaded Shadows and Inferni....which, to say the least, is an amazing feat." he knew his leader's achievements no doubt, but Fatin had little else to offer. She was unsure of the impression she was making, but she expected it was probably neutral, if not cold. She just lacked the warmth that normally filled her. She just needed to find it again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread