We must go on now
[html]

It was unfair of him to judge her son, just as it was unfair of her to judge Deuce. They did it anyway. It was unfair, probably, for her to take the side of the Lykoi clan over that of another wolf without so much as batting an eye, but she did it anyway. it was unfair of him to judge her back based on the actions of a single wolf, one who had repented and set things on the course of being right again. But he did it anyways. Fatin was a creature who was flawed, but in those flaws there was a great truth: her heart guided every move she made, and thus it was her strength and her weakness rolled into one. Looking at the male, this Alpha of storm, she could not find any reason to directly dislike him. She was not pleased with his choices involving Skoll, she was not pleased with much of anything she had heard involving the matter. Skoll had crossed the line many times that day in Inferni, first by trespassing, second by interfering with another pack's matters, and third by harming mere children. Three strikes, you're out, right? The male had no rights to involve himself with Inferni's policies, she had not been delicate with the Clouded Tears boy who had come into her lands, seeking to hurt her own son. She had sent him on his way, and that had been that. No one had an excuse for trespassing after all.

Her nature was not to beat around the bush, not play games with words and sneak around saying what was really on their minds. She knew he was willing to welcome Skoll into Storm again, and it was an action she was not pleased to even consider. "Of course it would," she said flatly. "I have been a leader in this pack for many years, but I know the rest of the leaders in the lands by name and appearance, though I have never met some of them. Like Laruku Tears, of Clouded Tears. He has scars upon his face, is a hybrid, and has tattered ears. We have never laid eyes upon one another that I can recall. And you - large, with a braid in any form. Phasma, my Phasma, ebony, lithe figure, silvertone eyes. Gabriel has the appearance of a dog almost, large for a coyote, with the dark markings on his face and back. And My Tayui, with her two toned eyes. One a few others, my granddaughter included, share that trait." She was not the type to go and hunt down all of the world. She would, however, spend her time learning about it. She chewed her lip for a moment, thoughtfully, and finally decided to bite the bullet, so to speak.

"I cannot claim to be pleased with your choice regarding Storm and Skoll. It is your pack, thus I have no say in the matter. But it is disheartening to hear he has returned." Finally, for the first time there was a break in her facade. The dangerous fire-spark in her green eyes was revealed, and there was the Alpha, the creature she was known to be. Passionate, fiercely protective, a wildfire. Did Phoenix have any idea what he was dealing with?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread