We must go on now
Im neurotic and cant switch tables during a thread, even though I have a KICK ASS NEW STAR ONE TO USE EEE :3

[html]

She grinned a devil's grin, reaching a hand up to remove the curl that had strayed in her eye line. "I dont need to meet him to know what he does."She said coldly. "You condemn a pack based on the history of some members, and yet would welcome a wolf who did just that? You do realize that Skoll almost killed two children during his little escapade into their lands, right? What right did he have to trespass and interject himself into their pack's matters? None at all. I would not dare stop you dealing with a matter in your pack, jump into the middle, and expect to walk off without punishment." How dense was a creature who would do that? She did not like him near her family, and would do everything in her power, limited as it was, to help ensure the safety of those she considered hers. "I dont know if you know a damn thing about healing Phoenix, but it's my life's work. I'm the one who brought those children back from near death. I'm the one who saw what he left behind in his wake. I went to Storm with Gabriel to speak to Skoll's Alpha. My family is in Storm, so I did what I felt was needed to protect them. If he had no issue nearly killing children in Inferni, then what would stop him elsewhere? I do not take chances with unpredictable elements. And he is certainly unpredictable."

She had made that mistake before. Having Salvaged Eternity as her mate had been nothing but unpredictable. Up until he had left, she had felt she could anticipate most of his actions. However, the night he had finally turned his eyes towards her and attempted to rape her, she had lost it. She had learned her lesson. Having a mate who had in the past raped many, many females had done little to teach her the value of a person's merit, it had only taught her that people can change, people make mistakes. Salvaged, however, had never really been sorry for what he had done, and he had died without salvation. Their son, Valerik, had been so careful with his life, and he had died in the arms of the God he worshiped. Fatin fully believed he had found what he had been looking for, that his religion had given it to him. It gave her comfort to think that way.

It was laughable that he preached to her about judging a person, had he listened to Lucifer about Diedre? Or just made his own choice on the matter? "And of course that means you took the time to hear my nephew out about his issues then? Lucifer had a minor slip. His actions he has attempted to make amends for, which Skoll has yet to do to my understanding. Of course, I could be wrong, as anyone who makes assumptions can be." She shrugged in a careless manner, it was not her choice to delve into such matters, but she had opened the floodgates, and the tension that had been in her before had been released. She was right. They would probably never see eye to eye on the matter. It was not her problem though, and not her fault.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread