We must go on now
lol, it amuses me to no end that at one point, you considered smushing them together XD oh! And Meda = her tribe's word for 'Wise Woman', who was also her Grandmother.

[html]

Funny, Gibraltar had not actually exiled Skoll over his actions in Inferni. Skoll had made the choice to threaten the Alpha when he had lost that precious title of a mere rank. That had been the tipping action that had lead to his banishment from Storm. Fatin knew the hazy details after a series of rumors and small conversations, and she had found it amusing that a person would still defend someone who boldly threatened the Alpha of the pack. They did not know their place, and they ignored their instincts in doing so. She knew she was safe for the most part because of her rank. Bothering her would be like shaking up a bee's nest, and could only end in disaster. To that, she snorted, reaching up again to pull her hair from her face. She did not like psychics. No witch did. And her family of healers, they had delved into the spiritual realm to a point where some even had companions. She did not, thankfully. Her Meda had one though, a male. At night, she heard them talking, and she felt the danger her Meda was in. The ghost was not good, he was evil. And since that point, she had made the connection between anything that could invade the mind, as the ghost had been able to do, with evil. If she tried hard enough, a hazy image might come to her after working with the flames and the herbs, but, she could never speak through the mind, and she could never peruse a person's memories. She had learned though, how to block a person out of her mind, and she did that now with him. She would not take any chances. "There have been much worse things to happen in these lands." She said in a near casual way. "The events of that night are hazy to most involved, and neither one of us happened to be there to see what happened. Either way, Lucifer has made his amends, and the matter is dealt with." So, just as she could not say he truly did not rape the girl, neither could Phoenix say he truly did. Lucifer himself, though he had done what was in his power to set things right, was unsure of what had happened because of the influence of the evils he had been using.

With a dark growl, the girl took a step further into her homelands. "Keep it away from me. I have never seen anything good come from it, and I dont want it near me at any point. You'd do best to keep your mind safely inside your own head" She said, a dark glint in her tone. The ghost, and then Erik, and countless others had had the power, and used it for evil. She would not take chances, not if she could help it. It was laughable, how he thought he understood his 'friend' - but she had seen the wounds. He attempted to lessen the deed, and Fatin laughed. "There is no almost about it. They would have died had their mother not come and found me. Ahemait's lung was nearly punctured, and the boy had many internal injuries. Does that seem like almost to you?" She was not enjoying swapping words with this Alpha, but it was something that now, had to be done. "Kaena was the one to kill those children. For what reasons I did not bother to ask her, but I assume she had ones. Inferni took back the land that originally belonged to them. Syenv, when it landed, took a piece of their shore and made their house there. It was land that they took from the coyotes to begin with, and upon Kaena's return she found out, and decided to take the land back."

He seemed to like to being rather hypocritical, because for every fault he found with the coyotes, she found a fault with the wolves that had set them off. "They are outcasts here, a tiny island of coyotes in a sea of wolves. Every action that we do can easily be backed up by our packs or our neighbors. But they are alone. If they are not strong and forceful, they can easily be overtaken, and they know it. What they do to protect themselves is their business. Storm is a long ways from Inferni, I daresay you will be safe enough on your little throne unless you go and look for trouble with them. They have never led and attack on the wolves without reason. Would you not do the same? If some tribe came and took your pack's land, would you not move to take it back? Don't look at them as anything different than you or I. They are trying to survive, the same way we all are." She had made her piece with the coyotes long ago, and now, found herself tied tightly to the clan, perhaps closer than any other wolf in Bleeding Souls. She sighed softly, looking back at her lands. "I have spent most of my life here, it will be four years come next Autumn. Never have I seen as many issues between the coyotes and the wolves as I have witnessed in the past year. It's something to wonder about, as to why things had stirred up so much recently. I'm doing what I can to smooth things out. Maybe you should try it too." it was a thought, at least. If he allowed Skoll in the lands again, she had no doubt it would endanger his pack. The Lykoi family was strong, and very protective of their numbers. To align yourself, and thus your pack with an enemy of theirs? It was outright madness.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread