Who's this queen of stranger places
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira

Crappy reply, sorry about that Sad
Word count: 561

The tale that was told from the music was that of a feared entity, true, but also of its power. The moon, such a mysterious item, hanging there in the skies, as if looking down on the inhabitants of the world. Not adored by as many as his greater sister the sun, the moon is still magnificent, but perhaps in a more modest way. Still it forces anyone that looks upon it to remember that the world is larger, everything is larger, than the individual's life. Just the sight of a celestial body like that forces you to remember that there are things that are mighty, and powerful, that we do not understand. It could be a threat, and it could be a blessing. We don't know which. But it is certainly beautiful, and scary at the same time.

Personally, Mew loved the moon, but this was partly because its movement across the skies and the shape it took that was different each day was so much incorporated into her being that she could not help it. She measured time by the moon, where she was, and where she would go. The moon decided what happened in her life in terms of cycles and other female things as well. There was in other words, nothing scary in her view of the moon. But she could still understand the darkness of the song. She interpreted it to be an image of the power the moon displayed by its mere presence in their lives. And some of those gloomier tones she saw as simply how the night was darker, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. it suited her views of the moon perfectly, really, and she could not wait until she had learned more of it.

Moving her hands from the keys to lie in her lap, Mew blushed at Cwmfen's praise. It wasn't that hard really. It wasn't as if she was some maestro. But she was glad that Cwmfen had enjoyed the music - because that was what it was for, or at least Mew thought so. It was for enhancing feelings, and bringing forward feelings that one didn't necessarily know was there. And to let one's mind drift away in thoughts one doesn't know what are, happily doing nothing else but swim and be one with the music. That was what music was for, and if Mew could play and someone else would have an experience even just a little close to that definition, then Mew was more than happy. Nodding to the words that the darker femme uttered, Mew thought the same but did not respond. The femme quickly offered her something to respond to, however, and Mew again thought how different Cwmfen's world had been before she came here. Or perhaps better said, how different they were where she came from, compared to how they did things here. Well... nobody ever asks, really.. I mean this thing, this music, it is a personal hobby. And though I carry the title as the pack's musician, it is only because no one has challenged me to it, really. I requested it, and I got it. And in pack relations it doesn't seem as if anyone are interested in using m skills for anything public. Green eyes looked into those odd but fascinating white orbs as she waited for a reply.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread