I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Location okay? And backdating to right after her talk with Pilot (tentatively the 15th, but I'm double checking with Anna). Das is gut?

Rage boiled in her blood. The only time she had ever felt anything like this was after she had realized it had been Conri who had raped Naniko. Except this time the femme hadn't listened to reason. She was hunting down the coyote that had violated her friend. Her mind was teetering on the edge of losing control. Enough so that she was still in control of her body, but anything in her mind that might be screaming for her to stop was muted. Lithe legs carried her through the various trees of the dense forest. How far had she come? How long had it been since she had left Pilot's side? The girl really didn't know.

Suddenly the wolf came to a screeching halt. That scent. It was him, he was close. So close. And that was all that it took. What was recognizable as the Marino girl was gone. Involuntarily her muscles and bones began to shift and bulk up. Fiery emerald orbs stared straight forward as her body realigned. The normally slender wolf was now a hulking beast. Hackles raised and ears plastered back against the now large skull, the monster ran in the direction of its target.

It didn't take long until the disgusting 'yote was caught in her sight. Lips curled in a snarl, revealing the sharp, dangerous canines underneath. A thunderous rumble echoed in the broad chest as the luperci hurled herself at the foe. Snow and dead leaves were thrown up behind her and large paws railroaded at the smaller canine. Mouth was opened and ready to tear into whatever piece of the creature she could sink her jaws into.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread