Hiding from the cold
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... rsouls.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

You finish? - Shoot, this one got really big^^'

Catherine sat down slowly on the chair offered to her, trying not to awake Seymour. She felt so comfortable inside the cottage, but not quite enough to stay there too long. The storm was fading and weakening slowly. When it would be over, she would leave. She liked the black female and her bird. She really did, but she had chores to do, duties to finish. She had to come back to her pack, where she belonged as soon as possible.

"I really apreciate your hospitality, but I prefer to wait to the storm fade and then I'll leave. I don't wanna to bother you, and I have things to do. I hope you can understand."she explained to Hanna. She didn't mean to be rude or anything, just being honest.

Inspite the warm, Catherine wasn't tired or sleepy. She had the gift of beeing able only feel sleepy when bored, though she is very lazy. She couldn't understand that. She kept awake, hearing the wind roaring outside...

A few hours later had passed and Catherine noticed the storm had weakened to a light wind and snowing. She got up slowly, Seymour still sleeping on her arms. She poked his back lightly and stared as he woke up lazily and climbed her arm to her shoulder, streching his wings. "Well, I think it is my time." she said, looking at Hanna. "Thank you so much for everything, but I have to go now. Good Bye!" she said, opening the door. She stopped there and glanced at the female once again. "I hope to see you again sometime" she told her. She really hoped so.

She closed the door behind her and, with a sniff in the air, she located her way home and walked slowly toward it, her feet deepening in the snow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread