baby, did you forget to take your [m]eds?
[html]
Oh, my, my, you're oh so sly.

Let's leave unsaid what's left unspoken.
___ Hybrid had seen him. He had been watching the Lykoi from the cover of the trees and broken pavement, had been watching as the other had writhed and moaned quietly in the night. He had cackled, amused, as the other had awoken to find himself where he was and what he had done. And now, he had followed the other quietly to the window, watching. He had waited for a few moments outside, grinning silently as Samael had dragged himself into the house and collapsed on the floor. Without wasting another breath, Hybrid squeezed in between the boards, laughing quietly once he was inside. He gazed down at the form of the Lykoi, whispering the same name the other had when he had been asleep. Dreaming. "Kaena, Kaena, my dear, dear mother, Kaena," he chanted, moving closer, steadily. With each word, he took another step, walking closer and closer to the form of the other until he was standing over him.
___ "My dear boy, it looks like you are in quite a mess... in more ways than one. Something you want but can never have." He laughed, a harsh, raucous sound that was more terrifying than cheerful. He leaned down, regarding the other with bloodred eyes. He chuckled to himself, shaking his head. What a stupid fuck - in lust with his mother who had disappeared without a trace. There was something definitely wrong with this thing. Lusting for a female: disgusting. He would certainly have to show this poor soul the benefits of his own gender. Perhaps he would stop mooning over a female that would never return, never for him at least.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread