baby, did you forget to take your [m]eds?
[html]
Oh, my, my, you're oh so sly.

Let's leave unsaid what's left unspoken.
___ He was dying. It was obvious that Samael had no concept of death or that he knew his would soon arrive. It was a fact and one that every creature had to accept before they could live. But Hybrid could see it in his eyes: he would die. He did not know when or how, but today would be a push in the direction to his insanity. To Hybrid's own insanity. He would show this creature what it was like to live, to die, and to be born again. He would be sure to hurt him and pleasure him, for it was all part of the package, that of living and life. To live was not necessarily part of life, though. He was certain that the gay wolf he had killed had never lived until his last moments, until he had taken his last breath.
___ Hybrid would show Samael the beauty of a massacre. Perhaps the other already knew, and perhaps he did not. But there would be pain for him, and for Hybrid, too. Hybrid hissed as Samael tugged at his hair, annoyed that the other would try such a tactic. He retaliated, taking Samael's arm in his hand, and digging in with his nails. He laughed once more, eyes glinting in the lacklustre light like hardened steel. They conveyed the cruel truth of the situation and perhaps a bit more. Of lies, deceit, hatred and lust.
"You little slut, first you beg for Kaena, now you desire me. I'm flattered," he replied, his voice coming out grainy and deep. He placed one hand on the floor next to Samael, drawing back one arm, and whipping it through the air, intent on marking Samael. His claws were sharp, his movement strong, and his intent in leaving Samael a large gash on his chest evident. He would feel pain.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread