Romeo Take Me Somewhere We Can Be Alone
83 Is kay. And yeah, we should probably just finish the other thread ooc. ^^ btw Jazper makes me go ‘Awww’ everytime.

[html]
Garnet was almost swept off her feet, in a manner of speaking, by the huge wolf as he led her to the couch. She loved the warm smile that dominated his features; he was like a big, fluffy hunk of love. The coyote’s thoughts almost constantly turned to the Rhiannon boy, even at the most unusual of times. For instance, when she had caught this rabbit, she had been considering getting another one for Jaz, but he had called her away before she got that chance. It was about then that she realized that she was still holding the rabbit in her hand, the one that wasn’t in Jazper’s soft grasp. She smiled at him, presenting the broken, scrawny rodent. ”Pretty good, I caught a rabbit.” Red eyes met his golden and, for a moment, she wondered if their children would have orange eyes.

The thought struck her so suddenly that it caught the coyote off guard. Wasn’t it a bit early to be thinking of children? Garnet and Jaz were almost still children themselves, or at least very young. Would she be a good mother? Her fretting in her mind caused the coyote’s soft smile to fade slightly and her gaze to drift off into the distance. Garnet didn’t doubt that Jazper would be a wonderful father… a kind, caring dad that would always be there for his children. And for her… The coyote looked up at Jazper, suddenly caught in a wave of emotion, and she pulled herself close to Jaz until she was almost on top of him. She rested her coyote-shaped head against his strong, warm chest and listened to his breathing and his heartbeat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread