I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet
[html]

OOC:ah..ya i know...Sad lovvee youuu

IC:300+

It was awkward for the male to sit on the edge of the bed. No wounder she hadn't been able to come downstairs for dinner. Knowing that she was safe at home brought little comfort to Jazper as he watched Savina take the soup and put it aside. His head slowly tilted to the side as he watched the coal wolfess. His mind wandered to what could have happened and his eyes grew cold. Inside he knew it was impossible to always be there for every member of the pack but still, he felt he could have made a difference if he had been with her. A small smile flickered then faded matching Savina's.

Sitting up tall the midnight wolf looked at the girl questioningly. "Is everything okay with Kansas and you? If he layed a paw on you, if he did this to you I sware..." His voice raised as his body tensed. Golden orbs watched Savina's greend turn away upset and he quickly returned to his gentler state. Reassurance of Kansas's character quickly left him calmer. Had something happened between Savy and her mate? Finally, the feys eyes returned questioning "Inferni?" Nodding Jazper answered what he thought was a question. Maybe Savina had issues with coyotes too...Suddenly, his friend's eyes filled with large, wet tears. Had he said something wrong? As she sobbed her final words Jazper looked at her shocked and quickly pulled her into his chest protectively, "Oh Savy, don't cry." His voice was reasuring, a hushed gentle tone. "You could never let me down. I'm sure you're over reacting.." His golden eyes watched her in worry. What could have happened to leave his friend in such a state?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread