I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No worries <3

The girl was shocked at the question that Jazz posed to her. Eyes grew wide and she turned back to look at him, somewhat dumbfounded. "No, NO! Kansas would never do anything like that! We're...fine. Well, he is upset. But he has every right to be..." She couldn't believe that her friend could even entertain the idea that the Sadira male was capable of something like that. Kansas was the most gentle wolf that she had ever known. Never could she imagine him doing that to anybody, especially her. It was his mildness that had drawn her to him partially in the first place.

As his big arms pulled her close to comfort her she couldn't help but sob. He was such a gentle giant. "I got into a fight...t-that's how this happened..." A stupid fight that could have and should have been avoided all together. "With a coyote from Inferni. He...he did things to Pilot." It was a weak excuse, but it was the only one she had. Savina was just sick with herself. A good leader didn't do foolish things like that. A good leader knew better. "I could have put you all in danger..." She didn't even mention what could have happened to her. They were the important ones.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread