I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As Jazper moved her chin with his hand she looked up into his golden eyes. He was such a sweet and kind soul. She was always so happy of his presence in the pack. He did so much for Naniko and herself and everyone else in the pack. She couldn't imagine not having him around. It would definitely be harder to get by. What he said was true. But still, it didn't excuse her. She wasn't a simple lower member anymore, she was their Lt. General. The femme had to be more in control of herself. She needed to do what was right for the pack. She needed to do what was right for her mateship. Both of those things meant so much to her. It ate at her that she had tripped and fallen like she had.

"I know but...I wasn't really protecting Pilot. It had already happened. That's why he just disappeared like that. That coyote...Hybrid had him." The wolfess growled the clan member's name. Maybe that was another reason she had done it. To try and make up for not being able to protect Pilot in the first place. She should have tried to find him much earlier than she had. "I...don't even remember what happened. I was running...and then I smelled him. After that everything goes black." The other times that the monster had taken over she had been able to remember what had happened. But not this time. She remembered nothing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread