razorblade inside my soul
[html]
Mel and her Gabriel. :] ASS WHUPPING TIEM.

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Hybrid was bored. No, scratch that, he was fucking bored. Fucking hell, hell, fucking, bitch, cunt. Except no fucking, since all his fuckbuddies were gone. All of them. Pilot was gone, Samael was gone, and Jasper had visited, but had not said a thing. In addition, Anselm was gone (not that they'd had sex, but still, he could have tried). Even that stupid wolf, whatever the hell his name was, was gone. Not that he cared -- it had been a spur-of-the-moment sort of thing, nothing attached, nothing involved.

Nothing. That was his problem. He had fucking nothing. And his last something had been a wolf. A fucking wolf, a white wolf (just like his uncle, the brother to his father and father to his brother). A white wolf. A wolf. "Fuck!" He shouted at last, snarling wildly, claws digging into the earth. He slashed at the earth once, twice, thrice, then... nothing. He felt empty, hollow, full of nothing. Normally he'd feel angry, he'd feel something. But there was nothing, no one for him now. It was not so much that he was alone or that he missed anyone, but rather, that he liked the feel of another's body, be it pressed up against his, or too far to touch, but close enough to watch. There was nothing like that here, not now. There was simply nothing, and Inferni itself had collapsed upon itself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread