razorblade inside my soul
[html]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He had gotten what he wanted: a reaction. Something, someone that could feel something. Even if he could not, it was refreshing to know there were those who could. No. That was wrong. It wasn't refreshing. It was.... nothing. Hybrid felt nothing, heard Gabriel shout at him once, twice, thrice, each time getting louder. But it meant nothing to him because he could not feel any of it. The words reverberated once, twice, thrice in his mind, but after that, they dulled to an echo, a faint whimper in the background.

Hybrid inhaled, about to snarl something back when he felt Gabriel slam his shoulder into his body. Hybrid tried to yelp, but struggled to gasp for air, oxygen, something. He tried to pant, but the sudden contact had stolen all his breath. He gasped as he rolled backwards, tumbled into the root of a tree and landed awkwardly so it was digging into his side. He forced himself up, rotating his body and rolling over. He stumbled to his feet, gasping wildly, trying to breathe. "Fuck," he gasped, "you," trying to regain his breath, then moved slowly and cautiously, inching closer. He ducked low, weaving to one side and leaping at the male from the other, using the small motion to propel him forward and attack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread