razorblade inside my soul
[html]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Hybrid felt the contact, the clang of knowledge that resounded in his mind. Now, neither of them said anything; the only sounds were those made through attack, the sound as Gabriel pushed toward him, claws raking against the dirt, the quiet snarl Hybrid retaliated with, and the dull sound as Hybrid twisted and writhed in the other creature's grip. He heard the snap of jaws only centimetres away from his face, and felt Gabriel snap at him, once, and then twice, the first time ripping a hole in his ear, the second time coming dangerously close to his throat and yanking on Hybrid's fur with his teeth. He felt Gabriel's breath once more, hot against his flesh, and then the searing pain as the male's fangs found their mark and dug into the side of his neck. Hybrid howled and pulled back, an unfortunate mistake, which only made the wound worse.

Hybrid lashed out, trying to use their closeness to his own advantage, striking at Gabriel's stomach, in the opening his raised foreleg created. At the same time, he tried to bite down on the joint where Gabriel's leg met his chest, unable to reach much higher without lunging at him. Hybrid twisted and turned, trying to evade the attacks, but felt Gabriel's foreleg make contact, gouging a wound in Hybrid's neck over top of the small, shallow scars left from a fight two months ago.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread