razorblade inside my soul
[html]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He sensed Gabriel's presence before he felt the other male descend upon him. His head was throbbing and his heart was racing, still disoriented from his fall. He had fallen awkwardly, hitting his head on a stone, and now had a pounding headache. His vision wavered, his eyes watered, and he could not quite see his opponent. Hybrid tried to push himself to his feet, but felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. As he began to move, Gabriel's presence drew closer, and before he knew it, the Aquila had managed to overtake him and was attempting to pin him on his back.

Hybrid snarled as he came in contact with Gabriel, lashing out wildly once more. He was in an awkward position, half standing, balancing precariously on his two back legs, and trying to strike Gabriel with his forelegs. He writhed and bucked, trying to dislodge the larger male. Gabriel was much heavier than he was, and eventually, his work amounted to nothing, and he found himself pinned under his leader. Hybrid tried to move, but found himself paralyzed, unable to twist his head properly or move his limbs. Despite this, Hybrid continued to struggle, refusing to give up, trying to somehow get out of this. He had been here before, in this situation before, when he had fought that silver male in his Optime form. But he was in his Secui form now, without the range of motion his Optime form afforded him, and without the strength to throw Gabriel off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread