razorblade inside my soul
[html]
I've got for wounds: notched ear, gashes on the side of his neck and front of his neck and a skid burn from where he slid across the ground, as well as a dislocated shoulder from that as well. I read over this to tally up all Hybrid's injuries, haha. Otherwise, he's got a lot of shallow cuts and bruises that should heal up, mostly on his face, shoulder and neck as well as a lot of scrapes and bruises on his legs, back and shoulders. He can still walk! Sort of! #__#;

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Hybrid began to snarl as he saw Gabriel's lip curl in distate, but found himself still dizzy and gasping for air. Now that the (immediate) threat was gone, his injuries were beginning to catch up to him. He wasn't sure if it was psychological or serious, but his breaths were coming in short, rapid pants, and was finding it quite difficult to breath. He wheezed for a few moments and tried to clear his vision with a quick shake of his head, but it only served to exacerbate his condition. By the time Gabriel had returned his snarl with one of his own, Hybrid was too tired to do anything in reply. He was fairly certain there was something wrong with his left shoulder, and his chest and neck were throbbing painfully. The blood flowing from the wound on his ear and shallow cuts and nicks across his face, neck and head, were obscuring his vision. He tried to follow Gabriel's body movements with his eyes, but his one was almost swollen shut. He could feel dirt in it, too, which only made it worse.

Hybrid stiffened at Gabriel's words, instantly regretting it as he felt a shot of pain run up his shoulder and down his back. His breath caught in his throat and he glowered at Gabriel from his position beneath. "I wish," he replied gruffly, glaring at Gabriel obstinately as he spoke. He sniffed, almost casually, then began to limp off, trying not to put too much pressure on his shoulder, and wondering if Ryan or Corona knew anything about fixing broken bones. Or whatever was wrong with his shoulder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread