I sunk below where I swore I would never go
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She's in their room, being emo. Yay! XD

The cuts and bites that riddled her body were more or less healed now. But they were still glaringly obvious against her obsidian fur. Sticking out, puffed and ugly. As ugly as the thing she had done. Ever since the fight she hadn't shifted. Naniko had instructed her not to, not until she was healed. But for the wolfess who had only started shifting a few months ago, it was beginning to drive her mad. Whenever she was around Kansas she wanted to wrap her arms around him, but she couldn't. Even if she could shift she didn't know if she could bring herself to do that, after the way she'd hurt him.

Something had to be done though. She felt like a caged animal. Savina closed her eyes and began to focus on shifting, though as slow as she possibly could. As her limbs began to elongate and her skin began to stretch she whined. She couldn't stop now, she had to go through with it. It was a few minutes before the transformation was complete. The fey moved to a sitting position and winced. Emerald eyes searched and found crimson blood leaking through her fur. One of the wounds on her left arm had opened back up a bit. "Damnit!" Her head fell into her hands, sobs shuddering her slender form. Why was she so stupid? Why did she always have to mess everything up?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread