to INFINITY and BEYOND
[html]

Done? ;3

One child on his own would not to much good against the seas of hatred that had been crashing onto the beach for generations. The problem with every new generation is that all of the good and untainted hearts were scattered all over the place, unable to reach one another because they did not make up the majority. Maybe somewhere, there were bands of hippie wolves and coyotes, hybrids and dogs all living peacefully, but to maintain their paradise, they had to remain isolated. The instant they stepped out of their bubble, the putrid black smog of the cities would contaminate them and so it would never end.

Arkham nodded a little as Gabriel explained further about his father. So if all the family he had in Inferni was merely from his mother's side then was it the same for his father's side, especially if his family had a definite history in the pack he led? Did he have a whole legion of other siblings and relatives in this not-so-distant Clouded Tears? Was that another reason Rachias had decided to leave? He wanted to visit her more than ever now, but for now, his paw still hurt even it wasn't broken and he was suddenly tired. Thanks for telling me this stuff, he said, ever polite despite the weird moods he had gone through that day, Can you help me back to my room?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread