How To Be Insensitive
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry for the wait

The black male turned out to be nothing but a youth. Haku’s mood fell slightly as a brief image of the last black male he had met flashed before his eyes, but the greeting was carried by a younger, lighter and friendlier voice. The Dahlia wolf’s eyes wandered casually from the male’s paws and upwards, settling at the Crimson Dreams member’s face. If I had been in a hurry then I would have taken care to avoid you and the mandatory chit chat that seems to be a must when two strangers meet. As for now, he was in no hurry at all, and if he could pry out some casual info out of the young man, then today would be an okay day. Haku continued to trot towards the other brute, and did not stop before about ten feet were the existing distance between the two strangers.

My name is Haku, I am on scouting duty and have come to get an update from Crimson Dreams. I’ve never been there myself, but I took a wild guess and assumed you are a member of that particular pack. Am I right? Crimson Dreams and Aniwaya, new packs seemed to pop up endlessly. All the old packs had been disbanded with the exception of Dahlia, which he found somewhat odd, since he was the sub-leader there, and he was not very liked. His gaze was a gentle blue, but no joviality graced his body. This would be merely business and nothing else, then he could go home and find something to rip apart in his cottage.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread