How To Be Insensitive
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

The chocolate and cream male mirrored the black brute’s shrug as the other spoke. It was true what he said, but Haku preferred completely avoiding other people when he was not in the mood. It was better that way, because he would not have to stage anything. Also, if he was in his dark place, then it could save a canine’s life to not run into him. Haku tilted his face and clicked his tongue towards the roof of his mouth as the dark man’s name was given. So this boy was a Rhiannon. This was just Haku’s luck. Of all the Crimson Dreams wolves, of course he had to pick a relative of Deuce. Haku still felt slightly uncomfortable about the whole child thing, and he did still not know if the litter had lived or died. He nodded though, revealing that yes, he had indeed meet the man’s pale mother.

The other man’s rank was of no use whatsoever to the Lilium of Dahlia. It irritated him that every pack had a different rank system. It told Haku nothing, because he had not sat down for hours and learned the Crimson Dreams ranks. Even worse, he could not understand why Dahlia de Mai was named after a flower, and the ranks. Flower power pack, Haku’s ass. Captain sounded like a leader rank to Haku, but he knew it was not because Naniko and Savina were the upper heads in that pack. So; it made no sense to Haku. This was why Haku never bothered with presenting his pack title. No one would understand it anyway. That he was a scout, now that was something that everyone could understand.

He nodded at the information the dark male silently offered. A good and stable pack, then. He could only hope that they would survive better than the other packs that had been created last year. Haku was actually a bit surprised Dahlia was the oldest wolf pack standing at the moment. Oh well, he could only be grateful. It was good to have something secure and stable. ”Sounds like a healthy pack in growth.” Haku smiled at the other. ”Dahlia is growing as well, we currently have approximately twelve members, whereas two of them are children. There is another litter soon to be born.” Haku’s info was dryer and less detailed than Jazper’s, but it was better than nothing. As far as he was aware, Firefly and he were the only mates in Dahlia.

”I’m the pregnant female’s mate, so I assume I’m also the puppies’ father.” It was a casual addition, since the darker male had asked. Did Jazper Rhiannon-Knight know that the Dahlia brute had knocked up his mother? Haku hoped not. He did not want this to reach too many ears, because it would blast back on him, and he was quite sure that Firefly would turn into a flaming inferno. Who knew what his fat and ugly mate would do? Haku knew what Firefly was capable of, and things could in the worst cases end in blood and death.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread