How To Be Insensitive
[html]

OOC: Wraping it up Big Grin

WC: 300+

IC:

His mother had been well the last time he had seen her and Willow. The pup was so energetic and curious, looking just like her father. It was strange now to sit before the male that his mother seemed to care for but who was so formal. Formality was not really a big thing in Crimson Dreams. The pack considered everyone an important part of the family. The only time rank truly mattered was during important meetings, accepting new members, or when a situation needed leadership. Even when hunting the group was a team. Formality had no place in a family.

It was obvious by now that Haku wished this to be a simple scouting mission and nothing more. In that case he knew Crimson Dreams was one of the better off packs. They were a large and strong group filled with talents and a future. As he talked about his pack Jazper tried to remember where they lived. At the mention of a litter his ears perked and a smile showed his excitement. He was probably the largest gentle giant you would every meet and he loved kids. “Well I'm glade to hear it! I love pups, they're so energetic and funny.”

As the opposing male added casually that the litter was his mate's and that he assumed the litter was his Jazz's emotions started to twist. He was now on edge, “I wouldn't always assume that.” Sighing he finally added, “Mom recently had a pup named Willow. Looks a lot like you Haku. Just thought you might be interested..” With that he trailed off. Maybe knowing that a pup lived with his blood would coax the male to at least visit Deuce. He raised his eyes to look into his eyes, “Well, I hope you and your mate are happy with your new pups. Maybe I'll see you around some time.” He turned to leave and walked a few paces before turning his head over his shoulder, “You might want to go see my new sibling. Quite a kid.” With that he started towards Haven Manor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread