I'll show you how strong I am
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 382

The midafternoon of Phoenix Valley with the sun revealing itself unto the wintery earth. The snow covered the whole land with white. This made it useful for creatures that have fur with the exact same color as snow. Use of camo was necessary for survival. The snow covered the trees aswell. This however, made it difficult for the birds to get to some branches all they would perch on would be ice. The fields of grass and shrubs were too covered to make it look like a winter wonderland. The insects were hiding away from the cold so they could come out during spring or summer. The sun shone it's holiness upon the ice and snow to make the entire snow fields, well, complete. Without the sun, well, you'd being looking at nothing but a snowfield.

In the snowfield that was in well view of the main pack area was a male white, standing there quiet and stationary. He was holding in his right hand a spear of an icy blue color, pole and spearhead. The wolf remained motionless for a while. He just stood there with his eyes closed. What was he waiting for? He stood there like he was waiting for something to happen, or something to come. He lifted his head up with his eyes still closed, taking a breath of the winter air. He acted so disciplined and steady remaining like that.

Then, through the grass that was in the snow started to move with a breeze that just came forth. It moved along with the other grass until it got to Pendzez's pelt. All of a sudden, his eyes opened, then with quick movements, he swung his spear around, like he was fighting someone else. He lunged, lashed, striked, and slashed into the air. He was practicing for something, but for what? Was it to toughen himself up? To become strong enough for a certain rank? Pendzez wanted to become the Sentinal of the pack. True he showed courage and bravery, but it wasn't enough. He had to be disciplined in being a warrior. He had to follow orders, show signs of leadership, loyalty, reliability, lots of things. Though it would take time, he was patient, also he would train himself. Right now, he continued to practice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread