I'll show you how strong I am
I hope you don't mind me hijacking this?

[html]

Hanna took up a brisk walk. She'd been staying well within earshot of Dahlia de Mai, the pack her sister had helped found, at the edge of where Ethereal Eclipse bunted up against Whisper Beach and Shattered Coast. The place she'd found to stay in was nothing particular to look at. The house was as inconspicuous as they came, made of wood and quite rickety. If Hanna spent any amount of time there, she'd have to clean and repair it, but as things were, she intended fully on joining a pack. She just wasn't sure which pack she wanted to join.

This morning she'd set off at a meandering walk in a generally eastward direction, veering to the south a little when she would hit a clearing that blinded her. She came before long to the edge of the borders of a pack. She wasn't familiar with it, as it hadn't been formed at the time of her departure, or else was young in its life. (In fact, the pack had been founded shortly before the war, when Hanna was staying near her clinic in Dahlia de Mai.)

The dark haired woman stood out starkly against the snow, the colors polar opposites, as she drew to a stop, staring into the territory. She was trying to get a feel for the places she had to choose from before she made her decision for one pack over another. Her ears lay flat for a split second before swiveling back toward the front. Her hands fell to her belted waist, where her knives sat ready for use. She looked harder, mismatched eyes flickering about in search of anything that might have made noise. Stupidly, but tentatively, she called out, Hello?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread