I'll show you how strong I am
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He did swift movements of attacks with his Icicle Shard. He also did some kicks in the air to help with reflexes. He started to slow down a bit with his movements, until his legs were plced in particular spots on the ground, separated from each other. He leaned his weight to the right foot. Then with the thrusts of his body and legs, he leeped up in the air, moving his body to a horizontal position, spinning around like a horizontal hurricane, gripping onto his spear. He moved some meters from where he started from, preforming a slamming attack to the round with his spear after breaking out of the horizontal spin. The air around him suddenly exploded, going outward, but not at a great speed. He panted from exhaustion, but was quick to regain himself.

He took a rest before he went to get his stuff to go back. However, he heard a voice in the wind that was from not too far from here. From the forest it was coming from. Pendzez went to investigate with his spear in his hand. He went past tree after tree until he came to a female, standing there adjusting her belt. Pendzez had his eyes upon the femlae that was present. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" he said gruffly. If she was an outsider, then Pendzez had the power to chase her out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread