I'll show you how strong I am
Blah, I was sure I replied to this.

[html]

It was not long before a pure white male holding a pale-stoned spear came to where she was. Had the situation been different, she might have frowned at his choice of weapons; she found the spear to be a bit crude, but to each their own. She withdrew her knives, keeping them pointed to the ground, and tossed them lightly into the snow at her feet, knowing well that she'd have to clean them well after doing so. Then she raised her empty hands slightly from her belt in as non-threatening a manner as she could, resting them across her bosom. Her weapons weren't far if she needed them, but at the same time, it prevented the male from over-reacting to a simple movement and sticking her with his spear.

Gazing lightly toward him, Hanna spoke with all the patience her physician's work entailed, trying to defuse a possibly nasty situation. Hello, my name's Hanna. I've been considering joining a pack and happened by here to see about checking Phoenix Valley out before I make a decision one way or another. Please, put aside your spear so we can talk. I heard something; that's why I encroached upon boundaries.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread