I'll show you how strong I am
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Pendzez kept his eyes on the female as she started to speak. She said her name and why she was here. She also mentioned that she wanted to talk and that the white wolf should put Icicle Shard aside. Pendzez didn't want to risk it however. What if she was lying to get Pendzez off guard so she could strike. However, if she had any intention to do harm, she would still had her knives. So, Pendzez could only asume that she was telling the truth. The white could tell because of her eyes, they were saying the truth of why she was here.

Pendzez threw Icicle Shard into the snowy ground before speaking. "Your eyes speak the truth. I'm sorry that I startled you before. I'm Pendzez, welcome to Phoenix Valley. If you were hearing noise, that was me, sorry." Pendzez had to keep an eye on her because if she just came up, then she was his resonsibility, sice Pendzez was the first to find her here. If she was going to go somewhere in Phoenix Valley, then she would have to keep her from causing trouble until she leaves.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread