I'll show you how strong I am
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The female wanted to know about Phoenix Valley. Well, if she was thinking of joining, then they would have to know some things about it, like leadership and stuff like that. Pendzez knows quite a lot about it, so he could share some of that information. "Well, Phoenix Valley has nine places. There's Estrelas Praias, which is on the outskirts of Halifax. Trinity Islands, which is on the edge of the border, along the Quartz Shoreline. Sanctuary Mansion, a grand mansion built on the main branch of the Trinity Islands. Woodview Quarry, an old limestone quarry that can be dangerous. Then, there's the Three Moons' Ranch, which is a ranch obviously." He stopped to think about the other places tnat there were within the packland

He tried to think of the other places there were, but they didn't come to mind. Then, "Oh, Mirror Lakes and it's Villa. Um, Saunder's Mill, whcih is between Three Moons' Ranch and Mirror Lakes Villa. And Raven Beacon, an old lighthouse on the farthest point of the territory." Pendzez stopped to take a breather before continuing. "The leaders are Jefferson Soul and DaVinci 'Daite Nasphrite. It used to be Iskata Sadira and Deuce Rhiannon, but Iskata has retired and Deuce left the pack."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread