everyone has to pick on their saviors
[html]
The transition was a quick one. He could see the stranger considering him, his words, and just like everything else, they all seemed much better at it than Jasper was. Jasper was the panicky type, a very 'in the moment, right now' type, and the consideration of others when deciding what to think or do killed him, it always seemed like forever. This one though, he was quick to change. They'd gone from some sort of twisted stand off to something much more casual. Even as the young male approached, Jasper still kept his arms raised in the air (maybe he'd seen it in a book somewhere?) and only realized to take them down once the other male spoke again.

"You believe me?" He was astonished, to say the very least, that only his word was enough to convince the coyote that he wasn't some sneaky assassin making an attempt on Gabriel's life. (Not that Jasper could ever even pass himself off as a drunk assassin, or anything of that sort.) "That means you're Ezekiel?" Gabriel could have had more children since then, he supposed, but this one was older and his father would have likely mentioned them. "I'm Jasper. My dad is Corona and Gabriel's dad too." Just in case. There was always a just in case.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread