I don't want to have troubles no more
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's somewhat oddly written, because I'm at work and keep getting interrupted... Sad
Word count: 521
Edit: bollocks! I pressed Edit to copy the table over and accidentally edited the first post instead! >_< bah bah bah

__The tip of her fluffy white tail twisted this way and that, or moved in sharp little swings - giving away her nervousness. For every second the femme waited, the feeling seemed to grow and grow until they became unbearable and she had to deliberately breathe more slowly to calm herself down. Why was she so worried? Why was it a big deal? It wasn't as if she didn't know already what he had done. It wasn't as if she didn't know he'd say sorry. And she knew that she would forgive him. How could she not? No, what words that would be exchanged was not her worry. Her worry was whether he'd lie, or whether he'd convince her for real that she could trust him. Everyone she knew and cared for had at some point abandoned her, until she abandoned everyone herself, and left them alone. The father of the litter she had lost had not been anything but a tool to get her pregnant, and he had known that. Till now, she had been cold to everyone, besides the occasional softening towards family members. And then Lubomir came along, and messed her head right up. That head now stared blankly out in the winter air as she waited, impatiently and stressed, for the source of her worries.

__And then suddenly he was there, Grey fur in such contrast to the snow below his paws. Simply looking at him, Mew saw that he - too - was not comfortable. He had guessed, then, probably. Perhaps because she had called for him. She only did that when it was something important. How foolish of her. The male who sat down in front of her, mirroring herself in grays, looked sad, in a way, with a faint smile on his face. Words that came out of his mouth sprouted anger inside of her. Why would she throw him out? Did he really think she was that low? To throw him out when he needed somewhere to stay? No, that was not how Mew Sadira lived her life. And even if he proved to her, today, that she could not trust him, she would still let him stay. Petty was not something she did. I would not throw you out even if you asked me to, Lubomir. You know how I am. Or did he... No matter, she could not stand to have this conversation start off all politely and shit, it was better to get down to business and tell him what she wanted. She hated games like these when it really mattered. On a day when everything was trivial, it'd be different, but there was nothing trivial about this. I.. wanted to ask you about my cousin. Ok, there. So, the conversation was in his hands, everything was up to him. Her trust, and her love. Perhaps even their love, or whatever it was. Her face was a mix of sadness and pleading, while her jaws were set as if to steel herself for the pain that might come. Always a large boiling pit of emotion, now more so than ever.

Shiny colors table by Lucifer!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread