I don't want to have troubles no more
[html]
don't worry about the lost post, i still <3! and wheee fail i take forever to post. 348 words

The biting cold of the air and the silence between them, stretching endlessly from one corner to another. He looked at her, noting the way her fur seemed to glisten from the snow. He saw her tail twitch, saw her eyes, saw everything he had come to like about her, the first time he had ever met her. He remember thinking then, as he did now, that she was fragile on the outside and strong on the inside. That she would be buffeted by the strongest winds of the sea and still stand tall. She was far more courageous than he and Lubomir knew it. Whether Mew herself knew it was uncertain, but then again what more could he say? He could confess his love, broken and unsure as it was. He still didn't know how to say into words what his heart felt. It was love, yes, but it was also admiration, a need for protection and equality and fear of rejection. She was all he had of the world before Skoll's death, now that Ember had changed so much.

Lubomir listened to her reprimand and his tail twitched a bit. She was, once more, right. What did he truly think of her, then? "My apologies, my lady. " He tried not to let panic into his voice as she finally mentioned the reason for this talk: Firefly. What did she want to know? Indeed, the question should be posed better as what did she know so far. Lubomir felt his insides churn with dread. He felt sick, of himself and of the female. Of the witch. But he owed it to Mew. For staying by his side, he owed it to her. "There are things about me I have not told you. I'm scared you would hate me for them. I am... strange, Mew. When I become enraged I... change." Lubomir swallowed hard and pressed on, "There is another self inside my head. He... he came here once, looking for you. He found her instead. She... and him..." Lubomir looked away, shame written over his face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread