I don't want to have troubles no more
[html]
I am slow, watch me fail 300+

The chasm between them stretched infinitely wide. Lubomir was afraid of what he would find if he stared into the depths long enough. Would it stare back at him, like some said it would? Could he honestly bear it? Probably not. But now he stood face to face with his angel, he found himself wishing the ground would open up to eat him. His voice remained stubbornly quiet, the silence eerie with contempt and sneer. He was weak. He thought he could take care of Mew, but she was the one caring for him. He could do nothing but follow in her stride. So much lower than her in rank, she the sister of the Lilium, would it matter really? No. It wouldn't It shouldn't. But to Lubomir it did. He could offer her nothing she had not seen before. He knew that, had the wolves become less like humans, he would never mate. His genes were undesirable. He had thought, for a brief moment of hope, that he could be with Mew forever.

Indeed, what had the monster wanted? Lubomir himself was not sure. Perhaps to hurt her, out of a savage desire to hurt Lubomir. He shuddered to think of ever touching Mew while that vile beast was in control. But he needed to be honest, he needed her to know the whole truth. "I think he wanted to hurt you. Because when he takes control I was powerless. I cannot help myself. He views he as a weakling and tries to gain full power. " Although he was better at control his rages now, the grey male was fully aware that all it took was one moment of carelessness and the monster would be set loose upon Dahlia. He could not afford something like this to happen. "I have learned to control him, for the most part, but I fear for your safety. I could never hurt you, Mew." Lubomir started pacing, his body needing the movement to keep himself aware of what he was saying. "I do not think you could ever forgive me for it. I doubt you should, really. But what has a man got, if not hope?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread