I don't want to have troubles no more
[html]
Up to date with all threads now. Until tomorrow, of course XD We needs the little hearts now Wink 300+

Useless? She too was stabbing him. Cold and immune to his pain, like a white goddess, she took his heart out and stomped all over it. How could she? How could she hurt him this way? As revenge, a cold voice reminded him. He had hurt her and he deserved it. Indeed, frozen where he stood, his eyes wide in their fear and sadness. But then she was pressing against him and those words, those sweet words and his world exploded with colour and sound. Her scent engulfed him and he could finally breathe it in wthout guilt. How beautiful she was, her fur the colour of purity. She was giving herself over to him. Lubomir closed his eyes and put his head over her neck. Finally, Lubomir felt he had come home. "You are my hope. I knew I had not called you my angel for nothing."

Of course, he had not officially asked. It simply meant she had forgiven him, and her actions certainly showed that she loved him, but now came the greatest test of all. Tying himself down to one female. Promising to love her and her alone. To be her light in dark places, her strength in ties of despair, her grounding in reality, her hope and her fighter, her protector and her mate. Everything she could ask of him that he could freely give. He had come back for her. Bane was right. If he truly felt the way he insisted he did, what stopped him from confessing it? He certainly harboured no feelings for anyone else, Ember, Firefly or any other female. It was all about Mew. She was in his dreams and his waking moments and she was the steadying hand on his shoulder. "Mew... I love you. I could not bring myself to tell you this because I was afraid you would reject me after you found out about Firefly. I came back here and I plan on staying. Will you stay with me? Will you be my mate?" His breath laboured in his chest. But with wide yellow eyes, Lubomir looked at Mew and hoped that for once all his dreams would come true.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread