I don't want to have troubles no more
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Word count: 391

__The nudge became an embrace, and all of a sudden Lubomir seemed to change from being awkward and tense to relaxed. Relishing his neck around hers and her face in his furs, Mew took in his smell, the warmth of his body, hearing his words as if partly through air, partly through the two of them. The dark and grey hairs that made up his pelt tickled her nose and ears, but she didn't feel it as uncomfortable at all, rather the opposite. The morning after his arrival she had found herself tangled with him, having moved there in her sleep. It had been awkward, embarrassing, as if she wasn't allowed and as if it wasn't right. That feeling was not present now, all there was was his smell and hers, twisting together and feeding her sense of smell. The words she heard muffled and quiet made sense now, and the nickname didn't feel awkward anymore. She'd be his angel, if he let her.

__Drawing her breath, Mew was about to speak her mind, to openly tell him how she felt, once and for all instead of letting body language do the dirty work. Some things were much easier to trust if one'd just heard them spoken outright, instead of having based it on assumptions. Lubomir's voice again reached her ears as she was still drawing her breath, and as she listened she knew she couldn't turn back if she wanted to. He would have her trust, her heart, and anything he would ever want from her, because she had no means to resist it. Pulling away from him she smiled shyly, attempting to look him in the eyes but eventually failing and studying his front feet and her own, standing so very close to each other. There is nothing I'd want more, Lubomir. The words came out as a whisper, and the courage she had in her had all but evaporated, leaving her bare, yet not afraid. Shy would be a better way to describe how she felt, although she had no reason to, now that the male had opened himself so. Looking up from studying her feet, her green eyes met his yellow orbs and she muttered as she embraced him again, finding safety in his closeness. I'll stay with you for as long as you want me to, my love.

Shiny colors table by Lucifer!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread