I don't want to have troubles no more
[html]
Writing this made me all teary-eyed. I miss my boyfriend now. ;_; 300+

Her scent engulfed him, his nostrils flaring to make sure no breath escaped him. There had never been such a feeling of wholesomeness in his life before. He had loved Frigg, loved her with all his heart, but inevitably she had found a mate and Lubomir had taken second place in her heart. But Mew was his, all his and from now until the edge of eternity he would wake up and see her white fur and smell her deliciously familiar scent. She would be his light in dark places, she would be everything he had ever wanted. A companion to share his thoughts, a kindred spirit for his secrets, a mother for his future pups. He could imagine them raising a few together, tending to her every need as she bore the pregnancy on, being by her side when she birthed his first children. He could take care of her and she could be his half, his missing piece of heaven.

The acceptance, the soft whispers, they only made him happier and happier, until he was sure he would burst with it. "I would have you until the stars fall down, my angel. Until the seas dry up and the clouds cease to exist. Until the sun explodes and the moon disappears, until the ground opens up to eat us all. I will love you in this life and in the next, and whatever comes after I swear to you that I will find you again." He buried his nose in her nape once more, closing his eyes against the feel of her fur. Lubomir did not know what he should do now. As far as he was concerned, he could stay like this forever. But it would hardly matter, as long as she was by his side. There were still so many things left unsaid, but for now, he would let her lead him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread