I don't want to have troubles no more
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Awww that is cute! -hug- Where is boyfriend? Go catch him with a rope.
The instant I try to be all emotional in my writing I feel like I'm made of cliches or something
Word count: 457

__Her own, simple words seemed feeble compared to the lush sentences the male expressed himself through, although it was what she could do to tell him what she felt. Never before had such a feeling risen inside of her, and she did not have the ability to express it through words. The only comparable passion or strong affection she had ever felt towards anyone else would be her love for her children. Children with a father they would never have known, had they lived, for the two had had an agreement; she wanted children, but not a mate. And he wanted sex, but not a mate. She had never cared for him - he had merely been a willing tool for her own goal in life. And until the return of the gray shadow that she clung to, she had never thought she would have the possibility of a proper family. Never thought she could feel for anyone in a special way, the special way - but again fate had proven her wrong. The words he spoke into her furs, her neck - her very bones - told her that she would never have to doubt anything ever again. She did not doubt her own affection in the slightest, and he just served her his own on a silver platter. They would be two, and in time maybe more, and this time she did not dread the image of a family that popped up in her head. She welcomed it, in truth, and there was nothing anyone could do to tear the happiness she felt at thinking of it away from her. Of course, Lubomir could tear it away from her, but she trusted him. She trusted him, and knowing that felt as wonderful as the smell of spring - a smell one longs for all throughout the dead, cold winter. For now, and for ever she was safe, not a fear in the world. The warmth of his furs engulfed her head, and she felt as if there was a little dent or something there that was made for her to place her neck in and wrap herself around his head. Whispering, slow words exiting her mouth, Mew did not think before she spoke - there was nothing holding her back any longer. I never knew there was such a thing as this - for me - in this world - I thought I would never live to experience it. Pausing, unafraid now, she pulled herself from the embrace and looked at him, face straight in front of him, muzzle touching his for all its length, their eyes only an inch or two apart. She smiled, before her face resumed a more serious look. She trusted him, but.. I still need to know I am safe.. from your other.. self. Vivid green eyes were tempted to fall to the ground for a second, to relieve the sudden stress that came upon her for again touching the subject in the midst of their love declaration, but she quenched her urge, and her gaze stayed fixed on his orbs. She would be truly happy, now, if he could just .. sign the contract. Then, there would be not a worry in the world left for the alabaster female.

Shiny colors table by Lucifer!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread