For everything there is a season
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose
     Cercelee nodded at the female’s explanation. If Dahlia wasn’t home to the lady, Cercelee did not begrudge her leaving, but a word of goodbye would have been appreciated. Coming back to tell Cercelee of why she left was one thing, but that did not fill their void of “herbalist”. Thankfully, they hadn’t had need of one lately. "Well then, I know you’re not here to rejoin our ranks. However, I won’t hold a grudge that you left, I just wish you had said something before.” Yet she hadn’t, and they couldn’t change the past, Cercelee dismissed the subject with a shrug.

Still the lady stood before them, and Cercelee didn’t know much what to say. Had she only come to right the wrong by excusing her absence or was there more? Cercelee didn’t like the uncertainty that if something happened, they would have to rely on outside help to heal their wounded. Cercelee knew Naniko was a skilled healer, but she was far off in Crimson Dreams, leading her own pack and healing her own wounded, she wouldn’t have time to come to Dahlia de Mai if Cercelee needed a healer. Hanna was too unhappy here to stay, she too might be too far away, too busy if the need arose. Cercelee smiled at the lady and just watched, waiting to see if there was more to Hanna’s visit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread