For everything there is a season
[html]

I know. I was extremely irresponsible. I probably deserve the wrath you're not giving me. But there's more. If you'll have me, I'd like to continue acting as Dahlia's Herbalist. I've been staying where Shattered Coast, Whisper Beach, and Ethereal Eclipse all meet together, in a little cabin. Toby is learning to understand some simple messages, and could help with this, too. The red-tail already knew Hanna's name. He understood 'come' and could convey to her that she was needed if there was no one about who knew the Low Speech required to elaborate. Hanna would be on the move the moment the hawk swooped over her.

The only foreseeable problem would be if Hanna chose to join a pack. It still would be possible for her to be both packs' medic, she could live off-site and be available to both packs. She would take that in stride, however; joining a pack was not an immediate priority to her. She wanted first to speak with the leaders of the packs, and get to know more about them. Only then would she feel comfortable.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread