For everything there is a season
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose
     Silence encompassed them as Cercelee considered the offer from the sable female. On one hand they did need some sort of medic, in case of emergency especially, but on the other Hanna had left once before and she was not exactly pledging herself to the pack now. The area Hanna spoke of was not far from Dahlia de Mai, but Hanna might travel. When one was dedicated to a pack, others were more likely than not to find them at home, but when one lived in neutral territory their den, cabin, or whatever was usually just more of a home base, somewhere to crash between wanderings. Cercelee studied Hanna with thoughtful eyes, knowing the female meant for the best for both Dahlia and herself, but in the end shook her head sadly.

"I’m sorry Hanna, I do not think I can accept that offer. Certainly if anyone from my pack calls for help, I would not deny you to heal them, but to be Dahlia’s unofficial herbalist is too much. What if you join another pack? What if you are gone and we can’t find you? Rather I think, until we have one in the pack, we will just accept the help of whoever answers our call first, if that is you, well then so be it.” Cercelee would not depend on anyone not in the pack. Even those living in Dahlia de Mai all too easily slipped away into the night, those who were not loyal to the pack were even more of a gamble. "Rather, if anyone in our pack is to show an interest, perhaps you could help train them. I hope to fill the co-rank with one of our own soon.” Not all wishes were answered, but Cercelee could wait. The pack was stable and they managed as it was, they could for however much longer it took.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread