For everything there is a season
[html]

Svara grumbled thinking about all the things she wouldn't be doing until this stupid paw healed. The she wolf looked up when Cercelee called her out. She gave her a shit eating grin while she walked over there on that paw as if it wasn't hurt. Svara wanted to whimper it hurt so bad, but she was to stuborn for that. "Oh yes ruler of mine! I be your slave and you command me!" She said in her dry humor. Sitting inbetween the two of them the pup looked at the dark female more then cercelee. The she wolf was dark and carried what looked like medical supplies.

She didn't expect the women to grab her paw. The urdge to snap at the female was quick and she almost did it, but curiosity got the better of her so she just growled threateningly under her cold breath. She was about to watch what the black she wolf was gonna do until she asked a question. The question was stupid and a nimwit would know the answers. "Yeah duhh. Cob webs, tree sap, Lion's tail in the spring, and Yarrow is good to stop the flow of blood in the summer. Why are you asking me such a stupid-" She stopped as the achohal pad hit her paw and she finally snapped at the women.

The smell of the alcohal made her stomach turn and she pulled her wounded paw back from the she devil. "What the hell!" She shouted. Her teeth were bared at the women in a fashion that was very Svara. "Why are you asking me stupid questions like, what else would you do to heal your paw!? Any idiot would know such common knowledge." Now sitting a few feet away from the two females she stuffed her paw back into the snow and just looked upon the dark female with narrowed eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread