For everything there is a season
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">
     You guys can skip me if you want, since it would mostly be Svara and Hanna now? I will throw a post in with Cer if anyone addresses her or she has something useful to add XD

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose
     Svara’s sarcasm did not bother Cercelee, as would have been the child’s intention, because despite the lack of respect on the child’s part she did comply. Of course, Svara would have to learn to respect others when respect was called for, at least if she wanted to move ahead in the pack. For now though, Cercelee merely matched Svara’s tone, her own words dry as a bone. “I’m glad to see you know your place child.” Svara would have to brush up on social skills, she hoped Haku and Firefly had enough sense to show her at least that.

Hana took the child’s paw in hand as the child rattled off numerous remedies, some common knowledge and some a bit more involved, and Cercelee smiled as Hanna brought the pad to Svara’s paw pad. It was no surprise to the Rosea the reaction of Svara, and she merely turned her navy eyes to Hanna, waiting to see just how patient the medic could be with one of Dahlia’s trickiest members.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread