For everything there is a season
[html]

Chuckling lightly at the reaction and its interruption of the dry, sarcastic humor, Hanna stuffed the used alcohol pad back in its wrapper and cleansed her hands with snow. She grinned a little at the girl who was sitting with her teeth bared in a manner Hanna supposed was meant to be threatening. After seeing a few of those toothy smiles, though, it was hard to be impressed. Rather, Hanna could not help but see the girl's evident healing knowledge, no matter how common-place Svara thought it.

Speaking in a quietly soothing voice, Hanna spoke to the girl with a twinkle in her eye. Child.. not all of those were very... common... remedies. You have promise. However! I'm not sure that one with such a mouth as yours deserves to be able to hone that talent. Especially not under someone such as myself. She turned her head, again gazing at Cercelee, but this time more to give herself a place to look than because she needed a reply. On the other hand if you can find it in yourself to cut out the ridiculous sarcasm, then I'll tend your other wounds in a less painful manner, and teach you as I go. Deal?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread